SILLY SEASON----WARNING!


Dear reader, Manchester United have a policy of not commenting on any transfer speculation. I like to think that linking all sorts (and I mean all sorts) of players to the top clubs in Europe is the media's way of making money in a period devoid of nay notable club football. That essentially means that more often than not, there is likely to be no substance in the transfer speculation you read every morning in the paper over your cup of coffee.

I think there is no point in drooling over a player's profile, etc. when there is no truth in their signing by the club. It is for this reason that this blog distances itself form any transfer speculation in the media. I only comment on imminent arrivals, imminent departures, and already signed players. Having said that I have a Label for Transfer speculation (Blame Cristiano, not me!)

Just in case you haven't got by now, this is not the place to search for United's latest transfer targets. In any case, you'll find more about the World Cup than transfer targets here.

Yours,

Labels: