BLOOD! SWEAT! HATRED!---THE MANCHESTER DERBY PREVIEW!

Yeah, well this blog has been AWOL for quite a while because of the busy schedule that I'm exposed to nowadays but I couldn't help but take a sneak given that our bitterest rivals are paying us a visit.
Before that, let me acknowledge that in my absence from the Internet, I did watch United doze their way past Besiktas in the Champions League. Forget the minor details like Wayne Rooney throwing a boot.
Anyhow, City have, much to our dislike started the season very well and I thought that Arsenal would address that last week but it was not to be. I guess it's up to us.
The only advantage they should have over us is that they are well rested; but given that they are without Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Tevez, Robinho, etc. I think that it will be very sour if United fail to put them in their place. But for the defeat at Turf Moor, United's season has largely been perfect. I really hope we keep it up.
Rio might miss out but Jonny is always on the spot when it matters. I hope Fergie sets us out to play like the home team--not like the nonsense he did against Arsenal. There will be a lot written about this game especially if we do not address the growing confidence in the City camp. Besides, until the team above and below us drops points, we ourselves cannot afford to.
What else is left for me to blog other than enjoy the booing of Tevez if he does get to play!

Labels: