VERY DISGUSTING----BURNELY VS MAN UNITED REVIEW!

Owen should have scored the sitter---he's doing a good job of making it hard for himself to be in Capello's plans next year.
The curse of the penalty is still working against United. It's quite a while since we had any joy from the spot. Either way for me, a penalty is as good as if the keeper goes the right way, he should not save it, so I'll blame Carrick on two accounts as he was ball watching when Blake scored.
Fergie should also avoid starting Owen in games that mean so much to the team. I think the lad can do better from the bench. Berba is not the kind you need in the last few minutes when trying to poach a goal--you need the poacher himself. So the manager got it wrong for me as far as team selection is concerned.

Otherwise, it was very disgusting from United and that is all I can say for now! Over to you.

Labels: