ROUNDING OFF THE SEASON WITH FUTURE OT STARS!---HULL CITY VS MAN UNITED REVIEW!


Forget the crap being said all around England about a weakened team to face Hull, Manchester United I reckon have the strongest brand of teenagers in the Premier League. There is every chance that the team that started the FA Cup semi against Everton can hand Hull a thrashing in the league. So it won't be a 'weakened' team as many will call it.
When the league fixtures for this campaign were made, I looked at this fixture with some of my mates from Hull and they were glad that they could actually witness the crowning of the league Champions on their own turf. I thought so too, but apparently, United has wrapped up the league title already and so this game has turned from the attention being on United to Hull. The little buddies of mine probably did not think that their team would be needing to win this fixture to stay in the top division. Luckily for them, United is not going to have to win this game to win the league. It could have been doomsday already for them. Having said that, no United team walks out of the dressing room with any intentions other than to win so it still could be doom for them. Whatever team Fergie sends out will not be easy to beat. United should have Wes Brown, Darren Fletcher and possibly Rio Ferdinand in the team. I think Kuszack(sp) deserves a starting berth. The attacking trio of Welbeck, Macheda and Gibson should give Hull one or two things to think about!
Let me just add that I will be glad if Hull remained up. I think that they play attacking football--which is why they are where they are. they are a good example to inferior teams that go to tough stadiums and 'park the bus'. Hull went to the Emirates and won--a feat that United had not yet achieved at the time and then also came to OT and scored three goals! How many promoted clubs can do that? They really are a Premiership club in my eyes.
Anyhow, I personally cannot wait for this game to be done away with as there is a special evening of nerve wracking entertainment awaiting us on Wednesday. I think I better go see my doctor before the inevitable cardiac arrest!

Labels: