FOUR MORE POINTS AND WE'RE THERE!

Due to dertain commitments I could not make a reveiw for the derby in time. However, let me just say we were perfect in the first half and then I don't know what happened in the second. The important thing though is that United did get the three points and so we march on as far as winning the league is concerned.
Now there are one or two big issues to discuss about United as we close our season. The first is will Fergie sign up Tevez especially after what he showed on Sunday and then will Ronaldo be a United player next season. If he will, then what do you make of his reaction at being substituted. The boy certainly needs one or two lessons from Fergie--otherwise, he will fade so much that his talent will be hard to see.
It's Wign tomorrow at the JJB! The scene of our league triumph last year and in many ways this year as well. Victory would almost certainly mean that we win the title at home on Saturday. I hope the lads are up for it, coz I literally have my champagne on ice! We'll be singing Glory Glory Man United all the Way till Rome!

Labels: