ALOT ABOUT THE WEEK--MAN UNITED VS WESTHAM PREVIEW!


Well a lot has been written in the papers this past week, following Liverpool's victory over Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and United's draw with Everton. Apparently many a Scousers cannot help but think that this is their year! Well frankly, much as I do not like picturing any other club but United lifting the league title, I have never actually imagined the Dippers as Champions. I mean, if they actually win it, then it's true, WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS BEFORE ARMAGEDDON! Currently, I just can't imagine both United and Chelsea having bad seasons so that Liverpool finnish top.
That aside, Sir Alex reckons that the victory Liverpool earned was the perfect result. Now we all know who he considers as title rivals.
There is a lot of Gabriel Heinze talk in the press about luring Ronaldo to Madrid. The dirty defender however denies every bit of it. Now I find that too vague to comment about!
The other day, Ronaldo was voted by his peers as FIFA PRO Footballer of the Year--all I can say to that is that waay to go Ron--I actually did not think he would win this award becuse I thought that he was the most hated player even amongest his fellow proffessionals--but don't blame them, it's abit embarrasing not to award the Portuguese anything because nobody was close to him last season.
Tonight we play West Ham and quite simply, we have to win. We cannot afford to drop points at home at least. So West Ham and Hull should be put away at whatever cost. Michael Carrick should return so I hope Berba can get cleaner balls to him, and Ron should finally recover from that ankle operation excuse. I'm getting sick of it. So here's to victory! Cheers!

Labels: